Storytelling for the Soul taught by Kim E. Morgan
a four-week series of Literary Workshops.
Tuesdays, July 11th, July 18th, July 25th & August 1st
at 6:00-7:30 p.m. with a Q & A follow-up.
Free and Open to the Public at Hayden Library
July 11th - Write From the Heart
July 18th - The Soul of Creative Writing
July 25th - The Language of Inspiration
Aug 1st - The Write Way to Core Writing
Revolutionize your writing, hone your craft. Each session will cover various aspects of Storytelling for the Soul.
- Balancing craft with intuitive skills
- The Spirit of the Storyteller. Magical Beginnings.
- Writing Your Vision Quest: The hero Inner Journey.
- Folktexts: Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends.
- Writing Circles. Interactive, experiential, inspirational.
- Your Story: Discovery Writing, Core Writing, Journal Writing.
- You will use random ideas in writing circles, opening new pathways to creativity.
Those who took the 2016-17 "Write Now!" challenge will be recognized for authoring their first published book during the upcoming series Storytelling for the Soul at Hayden Library. Former GU English professor, Kim E. Morgan coaches aspiring writers into successful publishing careers through the Community Library Network at Hayden and Post Falls Libraries.
The Official Website for Author Kim E. Morgan
© 2018 Kim E. Morgan